Plan and Communicate Your Goals
Get everyone on the same page by creating clarity and transparency around your strategy.
- Create and share roadmaps with your teams
- Add a roadmap goal and measure progress with objectives and milestones
- Hit every goal, make your team a resounding success
Organize your projects
Organize your projects into categories, set due date, add a project deliverable, and create tasks lists.
- Assign tasks, add due dates, record notes
- Upload files, discuss project progress, complete projects
- Customize your projects with taskflows
Define your work for the week
Use boards to plan which tasks you need to get done each week. Prioritize based on urgency and importance.
- Plan sprints, prioritize tasks, organize your team's backlog
- Combine multiple projects on one board to see the full picture
- Use our planning automation to make your work flow
Get Your Team On Board
Work with your team in one place and keep everything upto date.
- Inivite your team and get them on board quickly
- Assign team members to projects, boards and roadmaps
- Keep critical work private, allow access on per project, board or roadmap basis
See What's On Your Plate
Understand what work needs to be done each week in My HQ
- See weekly agenda for next two weeks every time your log in
- Bookmark imporant boards, projects and roadmaps
- Get the daily digest in your email every day
Keep Your Calendars Synced Up
Use built-in TeamHQ calendar to see which tasks is due soon or sync it with your own calendar.
- Every task that you can see with a due date in one place
- Sync your calendar with Google, Outlook or Apple Mail
- Understand who's working on what and when
Get Insights Into Your Work
Understand which projects your team worked on each week.
- See where work is happening
- Understand where your team's effort is spent
- Get the full workload breakdown
Use our brainstorming feature to quickly add all your tasks. Organize them later.
See All Task Details
Task Name, description, subtasks, comments, assignee, status, due dates and more. All in one place.
Keep Tabs With Notifications
Catch up on what's been done without having to bug your team.
Save Related Project Notes
Discuss project details and keep all notes in one place. All easily accessible by your project team
Ideas are easy. Execution is everything. It takes a team to win.John Doerr, Chairman of Kleiner Perkins